4.22.2014

Resurrection Sunday 2014

As always, we had a wonderful Easter. Great time of worship with the body of Christ, great fellowship with friends and family, and great food!!!

This was Joy's first Easter and I loved seeing her basket sitting next to her big sisters'!



I love this pic of my FIVE family mainly because it reminds me to be thankful and give Him the glory for everything! *more to come in an upcoming post!

Our Easter lunch was just perfect. We got to enjoy it with family and some of our close friends.  I shared our Easter table setting and menu here.





Love's Lookout egg hunt

Can you tell the girls were coming down from a sugar high at this point?

Good friends reunited! 

**********
Coming up:  Easter through the years!

5 comments:

  1. Love your girls' dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of your family of 5! So much love :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lisa!! I am so thankful for my hubby and three girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comApril 22, 2014 at 7:40 PM

    What a lovely group of family photos! The girls are too cute. Looks like Joy had just as much fun playing with Easter eggs as my little one did! It's so much fun watching them discover all the fun stuff from holidays.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie