4.22.2014

Easter through the Years


Easter Through the Years...

2008: AG's first Easter
2009: I couldn't find a picture of our family for 2009, but I did find a pic of Graham with AG and me with AG.
2010: Edy's first Easter and our last Easter in Arkansas
2011: I suffered a miscarriage the day before Easter and was sad, but we had a wonderful Easter celebration with our church family and I was filled with joy!  Amazingly, it remains one of my favorite Easters to date.
2012: We had been trying for over a year to conceive and still had six or more months before we would finally get the good news we had been hoping and praying for!
2013: One of our final family pics before Joy's arrival--she arrived five weeks later!
2014: Joy's first Easter!

1 comment:

  1. You all are just a beautiful family and I can't even imagine all the hair bows and accessories it takes for 3 little girls. I bet you have it all down to a "fine art." Blessings abundant!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie