4.21.2014

Easter Table Setting

Today, I am sharing my Easter table setting...

I enjoy using my china.  There's just something wonderful about a nice table setting!

One thing I look for every time I shop antique stores is vintage linens/napkins.  I really like the special touch they add to my table.



Graham's Mamaw gave me a bunch of her hand-stitched items. I layered them all over the table!

I let AG and Edy set the "kid's table".  My little 'hostesses in training' did a great job!

Menu: Easter egg salad, relish tray, fruit salad, roast, potatoes, carrots, and lemon bundt cake

 Gouda was good-a!

Easter Egg salad was a hit!! It's an old family recipe so I can't share, but trust me...it's GREAT!!!  Pinterest would be all about this stuff!!!
*********
Linking up: It's Overflowing, Best of the Nest

10 comments:

  1. Your table for Easter looks fantastic!! When we spend the holidays at my parents' house I am ALWAYS in charge of the table... Seeing what you did with yours makes me want to try something new and more exciting for the table at the next NJ holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Patricia! I appreciate your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Elizabeth!! I'm glad I can give you a little inspiration! I love setting a table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Lisa! Food just tastes better on china! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam @ Simple DetailsApril 29, 2014 at 6:27 PM

    Your table setting is beautiful, Leslie! I love your vintage linens and how special that you have some that were in your husband's family! Thanks for sharing at Best of the Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, Kris! I love how a little bit of vintage adds a lot of interest! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Pam! I am always on the look-out for vintage napkins. I just prefer fabric to paper! :) I think they add a nice touch to the table! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Julie! You are so sweet. I love to host a dinner party!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie