1.22.2014

Winter Pics

I love taking pics of my girls.  If nothing else, it's fun to get them dressed-up and have some practice using my camera.  It's always nice when I actually get some good shots.  Keep in mind, I typically take 300+ pics and end up with 5-10 decent ones.  I was pleased with this little impromptu shoot.
All three looking at the camera? CHECK  All three semi-smiling? CHECK, CHECK
Edy Rose

 Ava Grace

 Joy Tatum
 It'll do.
This pic captures my Edy and AG perfectly.  Edy = happy-go-lucky, AG = melancholy, and both = beautiful.
 Joy's sweet face gets me every time!
 
best. friends.
Now it's time for me to order some new prints and update the frames around the house.

**********
Dear Harper

11 comments:

  1. You really do a great job photographing the girls. You captured all their personalities! They are beautiful subjects, even if I do say so myself! Thanks for sharing, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful babies with beautiful personalities. Don't you just love that God made each one different and beautiful:) Promise and Possibility! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you will have some real prizes for your frames. I'm thinking you should submit them to something because they are just way toooo cute!!!! And, I love, love their names. Your blog is always such a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. my. Goodnes. Precious and beautiful girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Found you from Five on Friday. Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are adorable! Visiting from the Five on Friday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie! I am so glad you linked up for Find Beauty Friday today!! Your girls are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The photos are crazy beautiful! And I'm kind of like you... I married a guy who never thought he'd be a pastor, then turned into one... I said I would never drive a minivan... now we have some swag in the Swaggerwagon too! Ha! Isn't it funny how never rarely ever comes true!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie