1.24.2014

Five on Friday


WOW!  This is my third week in a row to jump on the 5 on Friday bandwagon.  That's commitment, people!

*Disclaimer: If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably caught on to my system of using my phone pics as my Five on Friday post.  Sorry for the repeat.

[ONE]
The AAP would have a field day with my 8 month old's sleeping habits.  No matter where I lay her down in the crib, she ends up like this...


[TWO]
I've got two very stylish sisters that gave me very fashionable gifts for Christmas:  Casey gave me the beautiful cream sweater with beaded shoulders--LOVE!  Kelsey gave me the wonderful fur collar that keeps me warm, cozy, and cute!

[THREE]
Like everyone with little girls, we have the FROZEN soundtrack on repeat.   I'm to the point that I get a little nauseous at the sound of "Let it Go".  Can I get an AMEN!?

The girls saw the movie over Christmas, but I had to miss it.  Last weekend, I took them to see it.  It is adorable and such a great movie for sisters!

headed to FROZEN

[FOUR]
One of the sweetest things about my Rosebud is her desire to help around the house.  This week, I noticed her supplies placed neatly next to mine.  She never leaves my side on cleaning day.


[FIVE]
It snowed in East Texas, y'all!  It was just a light dusting, but it was wonderful.  Graham made a roaring fire, the girls read to us in the living room, and we listened to some good ole' folk tunes.  It was kind of perfect.



**********
I blogged about family, photography, decorating, and HIM this week--a well rounded blogging week.  Did you catch the posts?

10 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Thanks for following my blog I am so excited to follow you! Elise and I were just saying how we want to see Frozen...we are still disney lovers ;)!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, we'll get along just fine. I use instagram pic from week for my 5 on Friday too :) I can't believe your daughter sleeps like that. Not sure if I would laugh or have a heart attack. Probably both at the same time! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I found your blog from Five on Friday and I am absolutely cracking up on your profile intro!! Although my hubs isn't a pastor, I am still doing the other two!! Glad to be a new follower and excited to tag along with your journey!
    Tiffany
    http://thiswholehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater your sister got you! So pretty! That is too funny how your little one sleeps! Yay for a little cleaning helper! Hopefully she keeps that up for years to come! Lol. I am soooo over snow up here in Michigan... we are in negative temperatures and still over a foot of snow! Bring on the warm weather! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously my sister and I want to see Frozen so badly!!! We didn't make it to the theater for her trip, but I will definitely hold off on seeing it till we can see it together as sissys! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to see Frozen by couldn't talk my husband into it...you've convinced me to ask my sister.
    When I was little, I wanted to be a maid when I grew up! Glad to see there are other little cleaning lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your girls are absolute dolls! and i nearly had a heart attack when i saw your littlest in the crib. but if she's happy and sleeping soundly…don't mess with it, right? :) i'm from a family of three girls and i hope my little gal has a sister or two as well! found you via the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie!! You little ones are so sweet! And I love, love, love the cardigan with beaded shoulders!

    Happy weekend, love :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! Russell and I are such kids at heart and we went to see Frozen by ourselves! We also have the soundtrack. HA! You and your girls are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Casey's sweater couldn't be cuter! I'm so glad you like the fur collar, I was nervous when I got it. :) Love 5 on Friday, great series!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie