1.21.2014

Happy Birthday, Edy Rose

Today has been a special day of celebration.  It's Edy Rose's FOURTH birthday.  

For a number of reasons, we typically throw birthday parties every other year.  This year was an "off" year, so we had a small family celebration. It was perfect.

Edy handled all of the details regarding her celebration:
  • lemon Nothing Bundt Cake
  • lunch at the Tea Room
  • Frito chili pie for dinner


Her request were simple enough!


I added some decorations to her lemon bundt cake.






For lunch, we went to the Tea Room and enjoyed lunch and some yummy desserts.


Dinner was a crowd pleaser--Frito chili pie just as Edy requested.

The mail ran late, but what a treat when it arrived!  A special birthday package from Gran, Na, Pops, and Mamaw of money, clothes and My Little Pony Equestria Girls.  Thanks, y'all!

I have the feeling that Edy had a good day.  It was special and meaningful.

**********
Past Birthdays:
Third Birthday

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Im so glad that Ro had a good birthday!! I can't believe she is already 4!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie