1.21.2014

F-O-U-R

Our lives were forever changed on a cold, January day in 2010!  Our sweet, spunky, lively, beautiful, Edy Rose was born.


 Edy is our very clumsy girl. :)  Over Christmas, she fell and knocked out a front tooth! Oh well!  It gives her even more character.



Edy,

You keep us on our toes! You keep us laughing!  You never stop talking and we love hearing what you have to say.  You are an absolute dear to me.  Happy, happy birthday.  I look forward to celebrating your special day.

I love you,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Love this girl and love this post. Happy Birthday, Edy Rose! Love, Na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, these pixs were like I could reach into the computer and touch her. Such a little doll! Happy, happy Edy Rose! Love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Edy Rose! These pictures are absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie