10.31.2012

Fall Recipes

Sunday, I had a Scentsy party.   The food seemed to be a hit and I wanted to share some of the recipes.  Everything is simple and quick!

Corn Dip:
16 oz sour cream
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
 one can of whole kernel corn drained
one package of Fiesta Ranch 

Mix all of the ingredients and chill until ready to serve.  I serve it with tortilla chips.


Halloween Trail Mix: 
I got this recipe off of Pinterest last year, but it seemed to be too sweet so I tweaked it to my taste.

Mix as much as you like of:
honey nut cheerios
 bold Chex Mix
Cheese-Its
candy corn
Reeses peices
honey roasted peanuts



Apple Dump Cake:

Ingredients:
2 cans of apple pie filling (use your favorite pie filling)
3/4 a box of yellow cake mix
3/4 stick of butter

Directions:
Coat an 8X8 dish with cooking spray
Pour in both cans of pie filling
Drizzle the dry cake mix on top of pie filling
Cut up butter into squares 
Place squares of butter on top of cake mix
Bake at 350 until bubbly

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I love the corn dip! How different! I have a Scentsy pineapple thing-y. I love all their scents. I have a whole basket of them now, I kept buying for awhile. I love having the seasonal ones.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie