10.31.2012

life-n-pics

Let's catch up shall we...
 Sunday pic of my sweeties
Big surprise, Sunday's sermon was on the great reformation--gets me everytime.  Check out my post from last year.

The true treasure of the church is the most holy gospel of the glory and grace of God --Martin Luther

Didn't Graham do a great job on our pumpkin?
He did use one of those carving kits if you must know!

It's getting chilly, so we broke out the leg warmers.

S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G

Know what this is?

My friend let me borrow her professional doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever I want.  It's consistently in the upper 150s.  Hmm....makes me wonder! Girl?  :)

Graham and AG went to Moore Farms in Bullard and picked up a couple of pumpkins.  AG drew this jack-o-lantern face.  I'm pretty impressed.

We are looking forward to a fun family night of trick-or-treating and dressing up.  

Coming soon:
Homeschooling pros/woes/questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie