2.09.2010

Strollin'

I have enjoyed taking AG on strolls after school.  My single stroller is really not made for roads and is definitely not made for brisk walking or jogging --trust me, I've tried and failed!  I knew that I wanted to continue going for walks when Edy arrived, so I've been researching double stollers for months now. I wanted to make sure that I weighed all of my options and that I was making the right decision (if that is even possible). I had some specific criteria:
  • able to be stored in the trunk of my Honda
  • capable of being used at the mall as well as on the road (walking/jogging)
  • equipped with storage compartments
  • easy to maneuver
  • fairly lightweight
  • reclining seats
I ended up going with the Baby Jogger City Micro. Thanks Cary for the suggestion. I know I am going to be very pleased with this choice.  Not only is this stroller good for trips to the mall, but it is a jogging stroller--even though it doesn't have the big rubber wheels.

Below:  I took this picture to show how the stroller can fit through standard doorways. FABULOUS!
Here it is all folded up!  So compact.


Now, I am just waiting for some nice weather so I can go for walks with my kiddos!

Thanks Mom and Dad for the stroller.  We are going to get a lot of use out of it!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie