2.09.2010

Snowden Returns

Last week, AG and I made a snowman which she lovingly named Snowden. Each morning, when she woke up, she would look out her window and say, "Hi, Snowden." When returning from school each day, she would exclaim, "There's Snowden." When he melted, Graham told her that he would come back one day. I was hoping it would snow again soon so he could keep his word.

Yesterday, Graham bathed AG and got her all ready for preschool. I started watching the news and noticed that schools were cancelled. I was unsure as to why...the schools here RARELY dismiss. We looked out the window and to our surprise, we had another 3 to 4 inches of gorgeous snow!

Needless to say, Graham made Snowden return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie