2.13.2010

Strawberry Shortcake Surprise

AG loves to pretend and I LOVE that she loves to pretend. I think it is so sweet to hear her in her room talking to her dolls and using her sweet imagination. You guys have seen the posts on Cinderella's Castle and her obsession love for the princesses! She's also developed a liking for Strawberry Shortcake. Wow! What a blast from the past. Strawberry Shortcake has gotten a make-over and she is back and better than ever.

For Valentine's Day, Graham surprised AG with none other than...
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE'S HOUSE!
I must admit, this little bakery is fabulous.  And I can't get enough of this strawberry goodness!  It smells better than I remember.
Below:  The whole gang got together for a surprise party for Orange Blossom! Shh...all Graham's idea!


1 comment:

  1. It's almost as fun as being there! Thank you for the cute pictures and the video on Strawberry Shortcake House. We couldn't stand it if we didn't have this WONDERFUL BLOG, and these little snipits into the lives of the Hale house and the precious (sorry Leslie) granddaughters! Keep them coming!! Love, Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie