5.04.2016

Classical Conversations Wrap-Up

Wednesday, we wrapped up CC for the year.  It has been a great year and also a really, really busy year.  For almost six years, I haven't "worked" and taking on the director job was definitely a lot of work.  I'm glad I did it and plan on tackling another year in the fall.

Friday, we had our End of Year Celebration right smack dab in the middle of heavy thunderstorms, tornado warnings, and flood warnings.  Even though phone sirens were blasting and the rain made it hard to hear, it was a great night.  Thankfully, the weather passed and everyone made it home safe and sound.

Like last year, I took class pics for our community.  If you can believe it, I knew it was picture day and I remembered my camera, but I forgot it was picture day.  Make sense?  It's like my mind knew it was picture day but forgot that it involved my kids--no cute outfits or fancy hairdos for the Hale sisters.



I made a little video montage for the End of the Year Celebration.  The mission statement of Classical Conversations is:  To Know God and To Make Him Known.  I thought this song (in video) was very fitting to wrap up our year.  Check it out:

Classical Conversations of Central Tyler 2015-16 from Leslie Hale on Vimeo.

All of life comes down to just one thing and that's to know you, Oh Jesus, and to make you known.

Classical Conversations is a phenomenal program and I could talk about it, home discipleship, and the rise of Biblical illiteracy until I'm blue in the face.  If you have any questions, please leave comment!  I'd love to share.

1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute!

    Haha, I know what you mean about remembering it was picture day, but not remembering it was picture day.

    It looks like y'all had another great year!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie