3.24.2015

Joy's Room

Like I shared last week, we just got new floors throughout the house.  For a number of reasons, this BIG change prompted us to swap the girls' rooms.

*Disclaimer:  My pics aren't great for this room....the yellow was hard to photograph.

Here's Joy's new room....

This room was an icy blue and I painted it a pale yellow.  It appears more yellow-y in the pics.

The little kitchen (Target) was AG's and it's been passed on down to each of my girls.




I recently purchased a 24'' wooden monogram for above Joy's bed.  I painted it pink and then distressed it a bit.


I'm a sucker for old books...especially children's books.



my childhood bed (painted)

I had a friend add some fabric to the top of her curtains to make them a little more dramatic and a longer.  I love how they turned out!

Na's childhood dresser (painted)



INFO
wall color: Sherwin William's Compatible Cream
bedding: *used* Pottery Barn
wall monogram: Etsy shop
most of the wall items came from antique/thrift stores
rug: Target
curtains: Pottery Barn and paisley fabric 

TO DO
replace twin bed with a queen-sized or full-sized bed

3 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie