2.25.2015

Snow Day 2015

Y'all, it snowed!!!!!  We've lived in East Texas almost five years and this is only the second time we've seen snow!  So...unlike a lot of you, we welcomed the little bit that came our way!

*lots and lots of pics*




It's basically a form of child abuse to make your kids stay inside on a snow day, right?!  

Joy Tatum's first snow day!









She didn't want to touch it!








The girls had their share of fun and came inside to warm up by the fire and watch White Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Edy Rose had the cutest expressions. I love that Joy didn't want to touch the snow. Its so neat to see how much they look like you and Graham and each other. You can tell they are sisters and that they love each other very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics! Looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really do love each other so much, Brittany!! They are truly best friends and it warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Reminds me of my sister and I

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie