10.25.2014

Day 25 | Favorite Hymns


Good music.  It's my thing.  In Christian music, the words are the most important part of the song. Here are a few of my favorite hymns...just a few.  I could go on, and on, and on...

**And, I'll inevitably forget "my favorite song ever!"



  
Click HERE to check out more wonderful hymns and the sheet music, too!!!!!  How awesome is that?!!?!!!
            
 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Leslie, I have my contemporary Christian music playing right now as I have begun the packing process for our move next Spring. I love it and your favorites are some of my favorites as well. I worship as much through music as I through sermons at times. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie