9.11.2014

Soccer Mom!

It's that time of year again!  It's time to gear up for another soccer season!  
This year, my sweet Edy Rose will be playing, too.  
My little Honeybee



getting their game faces on

Edy has a natural aggression and competitiveness that can't be taught.  She is a gifted little soccer player!






AG is starting her 4th year of soccer.  Her first two years, she played co-ed and it was really difficult for her to learn the game or get any play time with the boys hogging the ball. :)  Last year, she started playing on an all girls team and she has grown leaps and bounds!  She's not aggressive by nature, but she is a skilled ball handler.  She mostly plays defense and she's intent on keeping the opposing team's ball out of the goal!

 my Purple Panther




The first game was ridiculously H-O-T!  We were seconds from catching fire!  At one point, Graham laughed at me because we got a little breeze and I said, "Thank you, Jesus!"  It was smoldering!


Joy was a real trooper out in the heat!  She hardly complained and kept a cute smile on her face that encouraged us wimps!
More to come as the season progresses!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute are they in their soccer gear! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look adorable in their soccer uniforms! My husband and I were just talking last night how busy it will be when we have kiddos on sports teams! I'm sure it is very busy, but also very fun to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! Little soccer stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comSeptember 11, 2014 at 5:41 PM

    Oh they are so precious! I love the mini soccer players! And the honey bees is like the cutest team name ever! Too much cuteness in one post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little soccer players. Bet you'll meet yourself coming and going for the next few weeks. Fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too busy, Lea! I like that my girls love soccer, but it's SO much work with practice and games. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they adorable?! I'm proud of my littles. Yep, honeybees is a cute name for a little girl soccer team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cute soccer players! Thanks for stopping in, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so much hustle and bustle in this stage...we have soccer practices three times and week and a Saturday at the soccer fields. It's fun, but it's a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, Julia! That means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie