9.09.2014

Scripture Memory Cards | Free Printable

I've shared a number of times that I've really benefited from Donald S. Whitney's book, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life.  It is an outstanding book with practical truths for growing in godliness.
By illustrating why the Disciplines are important, showing how each one will help you grow in godliness, and offering practical suggestions for cultivating them on a long-term basis, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life will provide you with a refreshing opportunity to embrace life's greatest pursuit--the pursuit of holiness--through a lifelong delight in the Disciplines. --Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life, Donald S. Whitney

********************************************************

The discipleship group I lead is going through this book.  Along with the study, I made scripture memory cards for each of us to study, meditate on, pray, and memorize.  I wouldn't be a good blogger if I didn't share them with y'all, too!!  Plus, I truly pray that they can be a blessing to those that utilize them!  I trust that they will:

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17


I had fun digitally making each card.  The verses represented on the cards coincide with the spiritual disciplines laid out in Whitney's book.
[cover card]
 [1 Timothy 4:7 | Discipline]
[2 Timothy 3:16-17 | Bible Intake]

[Joshua 1:8 | Bible Intake]

[Psalm 19:14 | Meditation]

[Hebrews 4:16 | Prayer]

[Psalm 95:6 | Worship]

[Hebrews 10:24-25 | Corporate Worship]

[Romans 10:17 | Evangelism]

[1 Samuel 12:24 | Service]

[Romans 14:12 | Stewardship]

[Psalm 62:1-2 | Silence and Solitude]

[Psalm 62:8 | Journaling]
[Romans 12:2 | Learning]

[Phillipians 1:6 | Perseverance]

Feel free to print each individual card separately or print the 8x10 collages below:
[8x10 printable]

[8x10 printable]

[8x10 printable]

Printing suggestion:  For best results, print on white card stock.  I laminated my cards, punched a hole in the top left corner, and used a ring to hold the cards together.

my Bible study group minus me
Love these ladies!!!

Linking up:  It's Overflowing!

10 comments:

  1. Wow thank you for doing these for us. They are beautiful and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, and these are so pretty too! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda Craig HendersonSeptember 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM

    This is amazing! You know I love a good printable! I'm going to use these for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad they can be used to help y'all in your walk with the Lord. I'm praying them daily for myself, my family, my church! We need to be so dependent on Him and less dependent on ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to make them and pray that they can be used by as many as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Leslie! :) These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful, Leslie! My favorite is Romans 10:17.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that you like them Nikki! Please feel free to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you like them, Kristy. My prayer is that other people would start memorizing scripture and truly hide God's word in their hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie