7.22.2014

Catch-Up

I've been out of the loop and haven't posted my FIVE on FRIDAYs in a few weeks so I need to play catch-up. 

Here are a few updates:

[ONE]  Could JoJo be any cuter?  She's right smack dab in the middle of the adorable phase!

[TWO]  Big sisters have been dressing baby sis up!  


[THREE]  The other night, AG and Edy "made" dinner for Graham.  AG made a little menu and they pretended to be waitresses/hostesses.  I love how they love their daddy!


[FOUR]  Tomorrow I'm headed to Fort Worth for a Classical Conversation practicum.  I am so excited to start Cycle Three and tutor this year.  

[FIVE] Y'all come back tomorrow for What You Wish Wednesday. I'll be featuring an awesome tutorial, too!  
P.S. If you don't have a blog but would like to join in the fun, you're in luck! You can now link-up your Instagram account.  
See y'all tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. haha, the addorable phase! doesn't that last forever =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is pretty adorable...that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious! Adorable phase is right! I'm pretty sure your older daughters are still in that phase too. :) See you tomorrow at the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Joy is so cute! My little sister always loved playing waitress/hostess {like her big sissy when I used to work in a restaurant}! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie