1.29.2014

2013 Top Ten

Recently, I was glancing over my blog stats for 2013 and decided to compile a top ten list of your favorite posts of the year.  Here goes...

TEN
Makeshift Office:  I turned a small portion of our master closet into an office nook for Graham.

NINE
 Kelsey + Josh:  a mini photo-shoot with my sister and bro-in-law

EIGHT
What's the Fuss all About:  voicing my frustrations with the "Mommy Wars" including my take on Babywise

SEVEN
To Each of My Girls:  a letter to each of my babies

SIX
 Maternity Photos:  photos from my maternity shoot with my friend and amazing photographer, Ashley

FIVE
$6 Chair Makeover: a Goodwill chair makeover

FOUR
She's Here:  our sweet little Joy Tatum's arrival

THREE
Her Nursery: pictures of Joy's room

TWO
Christmas Home Tour: 2013 Christmas Home Tour link-up

ONE
31 Days of Balance as a Homeschool Mom: a series in which I wrote a post a day for the month of October on finding balance as a homeschool mom

**********
I look forward to another year of blogging and connecting.  My SIXTH year! Thanks for reading, y'all!


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I can't wait to read all of these posts! Such an amazing year you had! the picture of you in the hospital bed after having Joy is so cute! Ya'll look so happy! That office nook is fabulous! That goodwill chair is so great! Cheers to another year of blogging! 6 years ago I never even heard of blogging so that's really neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still head over heels in love with our pictures! Can't wait for the 6th year of OJHG!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie