10.25.2013

Five on Friday

Fridays are fun.  Graham has a day "off" and typically after we wrap up school, I head out for some time alone time or run errands.  You know...to stay balanced. See how I did that?

So instead of giving you a play-by-play of our Fridays, I'll share my FIVE on FRIDAY:

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
[ONE]
Joy is having a lot more playtime these days...



[TWO]
I made pumpkin bread!  Does it count if it's from a box?


[THREE]
I finally got to go to the Gresham Barn Sale!  I was in LOVE with everything and would move in if they would let me!


[FOUR]
Yes, these have to be the most ridiculous and hysterical wigs I've ever seen! Thank you, Target, for the good laugh!

[FIVE]
I think this is our first "selfie couple" pic.  We're keeping up with the times!
*We may have taken one (a selfie) with a throw away camera on our honeymoon, but it doesn't count because it was long before the silly term "selfie" was coined!

**********
Up next: Just a Closer Walk with Thee

For more posts in this series, 31 Days of Balance as a Homeschool Mom, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie