10.31.2013

Concluding Thoughts


I'm not even sure how cohesive this series really was. I think I ventured off topic from time to time, but the main point was as a SAHM who also homeschools, I need systems in place to help me maintain a balanced life.  I, too, am a working mom of sorts and all the tasks around here require my time. Without balance I'm easily overwhelmed.

Did y'all like the series?

It was new for me to blog ever single day.  And it was tough.  But it established a good blogging grove that I hope to continue. 

What would y'all like to read about next?  Any ideas for upcoming posts?  I'm all ears and ready for some suggestions!

**********
For more posts in this series, 31 Days of Balance as a Homeschool Mom, click HERE

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your series and I am sure it helped out some SAHM's :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie