5.19.2013

life-n-pics

I've rarely pulled out my actual camera over these past two weeks, but I've had my phone with me every step of the way.  Here's a look at our first two weeks with Miss Joy...

lovely flowers from our church, a little plate art welcome, Joy and me headed to my Dr.'s appointment, and the sisters enjoying time together...

gorgeous bracelet Graham gave me for Mother's Day, Daddy and babe, little smiles, and more sister time...

ahem...Edy feeding her baby, Joy and me headed to her first Dr.'s appointment, more sister time, and Joy's cutesy ear hair...

absolute perfection...

biggest sis and littlest sis

There you have it!  A very quick break-down of life over the past two weeks! 

*BTW, I can't believe Miss Joyful will be 2 weeks tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie