4.17.2013

life-n-pics

pics w/commentary comin' right up...


My wonderful parents just spent a few days in New Orleans for the Women's NCAA Final Four.  They sent me this pic and it put a smile on my face.  I love 'em!

Loving all of the free monogram downloads on Pinterest.  I made a new prayer journal last week using one of the monogram freebies.

Just a couple of gals hanging out, munchin' on some popsicles, and watching their daddy mow the lawn.  I love spring!

What a good daddy to watch BARBIE with his babe.  He never ceases to amaze me!

More spring beauty. The road to our house--we're just around the corner on the left behind all of that wonderful allergy-inducing goodness.

Joy Tatum's visitor treats are all ready to go.  It's one of those things that's completely unnecessary, but I enjoy doing it and did it for the other two.

Our rosebush got it's first bloom.  Take my word for it...this bloom smells wonderful!

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie