4.17.2013

Another Shower


This year, I have had the privilege of working at a MDO program two days a week.  It has been such a blessing and answer to prayer because my pay check each month has covered all of my doctor visit costs after insurance pays their portion (which ain't much--but I'm thankful to have maternity coverage!) I'm so humbled by God's providence and provisions in working out the details of this job and pay before I even knew I would need it! 

Right now, we have three ladies on staff at MDO that are pregnant (including myself).  Yeah, the don't drink the water joke is never far from conversation. :)  Since we are all pretty close in our due dates (with Joy coming first) the staff gave all three of us a wonderful joint shower. 

 
 
 
 

It was a great shower and I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie