8.31.2012

It's Been a While

It's been a while since I've posted because I've been busy getting my school room ready (for my pre-school job) and writing lesson plans.  It's been SO weird being back in the work place even if it's only two days a week.  I love it!  The girls will go to pre-School with me two days a week and they are excited to meet their teachers on Tuesday.  I am excited for them to be in a classroom setting and getting used to it before we start homeschooling in two weeks.  I am planning on homeschooling on MWF  so we will be free to go to pre-School on T/TH.  busy.busy.busy.

Edy got a trim the other day.  It's starting to look more and more like a little bob.

AG got a much needed trim.  She made me promise that I wouldn't let the hair stylist cut off much.  After her trim, she asked to have her hair straighten--her favorite.  I swear, whenever we straighten that hair, AG turns into her alter ego slash Prissy Prissterson!  

Sunday night is FAMILY NIGHT...

the girls are mastering UNO
UNO--complete with fairy wings

We're weird and we know it!
Summer is slowly winding down.  *sniff, sniff*  This may be our last trip to the splash pad for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie