8.25.2012

Embrace Timeline!

Lots of my facebook friends have moaned and groaned about the new (is it really that new?) timeline.  I, for one, love it.  I think it's efficient--I like efficient.

I've used Picasa to make my own timeline cover photo a few times and it's fun and simple.  If you decide to make one, be sure to set your  collage size to 851 X 315 and don't resize your photo once you export it to your photo album or it will be distorted.

Also, The Cutest Blog on the Block has some adorable premade timeline templates.  Just choose one you like, save it  as a photo, and upload it to your favorite photo editing program and make a collage.  That simple.  

my timeline cover

my desktop background

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie