6.05.2012

{nine} Wonderful Years

WHOA!!!  Has it been that long?  Where has the time gone?  
Nine Wonderful Years.
{two kids in love}
I've always wanted to say that and due to some unwanted wrinkles laugh-lines I think I can... two kids in love, for sure.

How did we enjoy our anniversary?????

with the best. cheese dip. ever....

a slice of wedding cake...

a night in Little Rock...
with gifts...
I got Graham a much needed new robe.

relaxing....
We went back to the Peabody.  We also stayed there on the first night of our honeymoon.

with laughter....
We went to the Clinton Library and found this letter from Nolan Richardson amusing. #hookonphonics

blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Going to Conway this weekend....planning on hitting up Stoby's! :) Congrats on 9 years!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie