6.06.2012

best.play-date.ever.

One of my friends is a photographer (like a real one!) and invited the girls and I to her studio for a play-date (back in April). The kids dressed up, put on make-up, ate pizza, and had a ball.  It was a lot of fun for me because Ashley took pictures the whole time--I left my camera at home.*gasp!!!*

Here are some of the pics from what AG refers to as the best. play-date. ever.

getting all glammed up
 

AG is having trouble with her smile :)
 

little fashonistas
 

One of my friends has three boys and I was wondering how this play-date would work out for them. No worries...there was plenty of manly ties, hats, and toys to keep them busy!

How cute is this?
 
 
 
Thank you, Ashley for the best. play-date.ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie