6.19.2012

fathers.day.

The girls and I had a great time celebrating one heck of a dad...

He is such a great man--loving, caring, hard-working, compassionate, humble, forgiving, funny...Okay, I hate thinking of adjectives.  You get the picture, right?!

After church, he suggested that we go to a movie as a family--so we did! #madagascar3
After the movies we went for coffee and then headed to his favorite store...

How many of you remember Joe Diffie's song "John Deere Green"?  Umm...I'm pretty sure every time I see anything John Deere that song comes to mind (or...out of my mouth #liveinsong). 
Graham commented that he is getting tired of coloring princesses, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, etc.  AG suggested that we get him his very own coloring book and crayons.  It was a hit!

After Lowe's we went to Outback for some surf-n-turf and then to TCBY.  It was a great day for honoring Daddy.

*I gave G a fantastic elliptical machine I found on Craigslist.  It is such a good one that I might even try it out (not an elliptical person).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie