2.15.2012

The Gift that Keeps on Giving


Not only did he get a babysitter, he also picked up a pizza for the kids' dinner.

He and I went for sushi.  I got the Tyler, TX roll--nice touch of spice and crunch.  After dinner, we went to Caffe Tazza for a homemade cinnamon roll and a cappuccino.
 This morning I awoke to my next treat...
**FYI: The card can be confusing: I will be gone in the morning getting my crown...  Graham isn't being cocky, he was at the dentist! and I can put the girls down...  That's just our way of saying "nap time".

Anywho, I enjoyed a small popcorn (with butter) and saw Big Miracle.  It was a nice afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I got a kick out of your commentary explaining his wording for the second card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband sounds like a sweetie, how nice to get all these little cards!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie