12.19.2011

Christmas Kids

Keeping with tradition, I took pictures of the girls in their "Christmas" church attire.  Plus, it gave me more time to practice with my new camera.  I am slowly but surely going to move from P-mode to manual--just say no to auto, right?  It's going to take some time and practice, but after Christmas I plan on reading a book I have on digital photography and watching some video tutorials.  I just wish all of that stuff I learned in college photography class would come back to me.

Anyway, here are the girls...My Christmas Kids



Christmas kid(s) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

1 comment:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL granddaughters we have! Thank you soooooooo much for taking the pictures and for sharing them. Can't wait until you all get here next week. Merry Christmas, Love, Na and Pops

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie