7.09.2011

NO KIDS ALLOWED!

I. spent. one. whole. glorious. day. without. my. children.

C'mon y'all! I LOVE my girlies, but it was SO nice to spend some time apart.  And let me just say, they ain't complaining either.  Their daddy let them jump on the bed, took them to the playground and out for ice cream, dinner at Mickey D's, and back home for a couple of episodes of Team Umizoomi.  They were glad to have a day with Daddy.

My mom and I made a quick trip to Dallas.  IKEA, Blue Mesa Grill, The Container Store, Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, Brookstone, Neiman Marcus, Apple Store, and Starbucks equals one. good. day.

You know what made this day even better?

When I walked in the door, I got some big ole kisses from AG and lots of snuggles from Ro.  I was glad to be missed.

Time apart really does make the heart grow fonder and I didn't even think that was possible--I love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. J-E-A-L-O-U-S. I'm so jealous!!!!! What a great time for you. ;) Yay Graham!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie