7.05.2011

Fantastic Four-th

Our Fourth of July was spent with friends, enjoying good eats, and watching an incredible fireworks show.  It was a good day.

We headed over to our friends' house right after Edy woke up from her nap at around 2:30pm and didn't get home until 10:30pm.  Edy has never stayed up that late and she was a real trooper.  Both girls were out as soon as their heads hit the pillow.
The two Ava's:  Ava Grace and Ava Jo

SMILE!
We headed to the lake around 8:15 to get a spot for the fireworks show.  A bunch of people from church were already there.

AG was so mad at me for making her change out of her swim suit.  She really wanted to swim in the lake.
She was fine to wade in the water.  I'm singing.  Are you?
There are always plenty of girls ready to help me with Edy.  Love it!

When I was in high school, I watched  a Fourth of July firework show in Washington, D.C.  It's hard to beat that, but Jacksonville did a really good job.  I was impressed.
God bless America, My home sweet home.

1 comment:

  1. You guys had a great 4th. love the pics!
    Love Gaga

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie