2.16.2011

Special Snapshots

Here are this week's favorite pics:
This picture was taken on Edy's second day in this world right after the nurses brought her back to the room all fresh and clean.  I remember thinking, she is so beautiful and alert!  There is nothing like the joy a new baby brings a mother.
Another priceless photo of Miss Ava Grace...
Ava and I had been outside playing while waiting on Graham to get home from a youth retreat.  He had been away for a couple of days and we were killing time before he got home.  I just happened to snap a picture of AG right before she ate a blade of grass.  I've always thought this was so cute--her hat, her little mouth, eyes gazing down at her hand, and that little pincer grasp holding tightly to the blade of grass.

Click HERE for last week's pics.

ALL CONTENT © Our Joy...His Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie