11.21.2010

Edy Grows - 10 months

Edy Rose, 
You're 10 months old today!  Just look at how much you've grown.  Ahh...you are just too cute for words.  

Here is what you have been up to this month:
  • feeding yourself soft peas, bananas, and carrots
  • sleeping 12 hours at night
  • cutting your top two teeth at the same time (that makes 4 teeth total)
  • standing solid without holding onto anything
  • cruising around furniture with ease
  • crawling faster than I can blink
  • signing "more" when eating
  • drinking juice/water from sippy cup
  • pointing to lights when asked
  • giving open mouth kisses
  • saying "Mama", "Dada", and "Bye"
  • gibber gabbering constantly
  • enjoy looking at books--especially Moon Dance
  • smiling a lot!
I can't believe we are only two months away from your first birthday.  I know I've said it before, but your first year has flown by too fast. 

I love you, Rose Bud,
Mommy

I've  had several people comment that they liked looking at the out takes from our monthly picture shoots.  Well, here they are.  Count 'em--all 27 of them.  Guess what?  The best picture out of all of them was the very first one! Ha!

I love my little wiggle worm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie