11.22.2010

Christmas Facelift & Desktop Background

Among other things, the blog has been decorated for Christmas!  

I was gonna wait until after Thanksgiving to change the look, but I just couldn't wait.  I've had the header made for a couple of weeks and I was itching to change it!

If I enjoyed music on blogs, you would hear "The Christmas Song" playing softly in the background.  Can't you just hear it? In Bing or Frank's voice, of course..."Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping at your nose..." 

 Christmas desktop background.

"Although it's been said many times, many ways Merry Christmas to you."

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cards,Love the new desk background! Can't believe that Edy Rose is 10 months old! Such a lil cutie!! Looking forward to seeing yall in a couple of weeks!! Merry Christmas to youuuuuu!! Love Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie