10.24.2010

Play Time

We recently got out some of AG's old toddler toys for Edy to enjoy. She likes these toys just as much as her sister did still does!  I get a kick out of watching them play together.  Right now, Ava is very bossy and Edy could care less!

Although Miss Edy is a Momma's girl and she loves playing with her sister, she also doesn't mind playing alone.  Often, when we are all playing together in the living room, she will wander off--usually to Ava's room. Every few minutes, I will peek in to find her looking at books, playing with toys, jabbering, and exploring.  It's so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I love getting to get peek into the girl's lives and see what they are up too. Sure do miss you all! Love, Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie