11.06.2009

"No more diapers..."


We are in the middle of potty training. IT IS NOT EASY!!! We have used so many different tips and strategies and I think that they are working for the most part. AG has only had two accidents this morning. However, she hasn't pooped yet. I'm still waiting for this occurrence. I don't know how that is going to work. We will see.

I made up a song that we have been singing...
(to the tune of "Are you Sleeping")

No more diapers, No more diapers
Ava Grace, Ava Grace
We pee pee in the potty and poo poo in the potty
I'm a big girl, I'm a big girl.
I'm SO NOT cool! Whatever works, right?

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are hilarious, but maybe the song will work wonders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the song is great! I'll have to remember it for when the time comes for it at our house. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie