8.24.2009

Nicaragua Mission Trip

Graham has made it to Nicaragua. Their group is teaching and training young pastors so they are capable of sharing the gospel with their people. I am so excited that our church has an opportunity to minister to these people. I heard from Graham yesterday and they made it safely and were about to go eat dinner. I'll give updates as I hear them. Please keep them in your prayers.

While Graham has been gone, Mrs. Renee and I have been busy. She painted two walls in my living room and I have been staining AG's baby bed for her new brother or sister. It has been a lot of work, but I think it will be perfect in the end.

AG starts pre-school today and I am so excited and nervous. I'll let you know how it goes! If you think about it, say a little prayer for my sweet girl this morning. This will be a new adventure for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie