3.21.2009

Spring Cleaning!

Well, I have not passed the kidney stone, but I feel great today.  I did what I had planned to do which was to clean. Graham and I went through our closet and got rid of a ton of stuff that we are going to put in the Youth Garage Sale. Our closet looks great! I'll upload some funny pictures of Ava Grace hiding behind the clothes later. I also cleaned fans, blinds, rugs, baseboards, cabinets, doors, and everything else that doesn't get a good cleaning regularly. Graham mowed and weeded the flower beds. So the outside of our house is coming together, too. Now I am sitting in the living room with coffee and candles lit while Ava Grace finishes her nap. This is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie