8.20.2008

12 month check-up

I was SO disappointed because I left my camera in the car. Needless to say, I don't have any pics from Ava's doctor's appointment--it was memorable. This was the first time that she climbed all over the furniture and was into everything. While waiting on the doc, she fell hard on the rolly chair and got a BIG bruise on her left cheek.

The doc said that everything looked great with Peanut. She is 22 lbs 15 ounces (70th percentile). She is 29.5 inches tall (62nd percentile). We were concerned about the shots; however, our doctor eased our fears and Ava Grace will get the MMR in December at her 15 month check-up. Today, she received three shots--all of which she has had before. We were able to discuss our concerns about Ava's picky eating. I think I have some answers and obviously she's not hurting! All in all, it was a good visit.

Here's a couple of stats on our little girl:
Sleeps from 7:15 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. (it's SO nice!)
Eats 4 bottles of Organic Whole Milk (no more formula or breast milk)
Eats 3 meals a day (if you want to call it that)
Loves Baby Cheetos (Gerber Graduates) I like them, too!
LOVES to hug!
Points at lights
Says "UH-OH"
Climbs on anything she can find!
Pretends she's talking on the phone with anything that resembles a phone (ex. tongue depressor at the Dr.'s office)
Loves her baby dolls
Dances to music
Plays copycat
Loves books
Opens and shuts cabinet doors, doors, her book case (open, close, open, close, open...for some reason, she always leaves it open!)
She has 6 cutters (They are stinkin' sharp.)
Walks like a pro!
Just as sweet as she can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie