6.10.2008

Ava Grace is 10 months old!

Look at our growing girl! Wow! 10 months old (in just a couple of days). It is hard to believe. Sometimes I think back to the days before Ava Grace. It is hard to remember what I spent my time doing. Now, my days are filled with lots of ACTIVITY! I wouldn't have it any other way. I am really enjoying staying home with her this summer. We are having a blast. She is absolutely in to everything and going nonstop. I don't even need to work out--I am chasing her everywhere. I am gradually preparing for her birthday. I am getting so excited. Graham and I went into a cute baby shop last week to have her custom birthday cap made and monogrammed. The lady asked Graham if he was ready for the party. He said, "Yeah, it's just a birthday party!" She and I both replied in unison, "It's not just a party, it's an event!" I know I am being way too dramatic about the whole birthday, but I am just really excited about my baby's big day. It is also sort of bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie