3.03.2017

A Special Keepsake


I'm truly thankful for friends who've taken the time to love on a gal with a grieving and slowly mending heart. Through this storm, the prayers, sensitivity, and compassion of friends have challenged and convicted my heart to love others better.
Recently, a friend sent me a little keepsake to treasure. It's a simple reminder of our little one--Baby Hale 5 (Oct. 2016). I loved it so much that I purchased one for Baby Hale 3 (April 2011). I smile every time I look at them!

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled on you blog and am so encouraged by what you share! I am sorry about your recent loss. My sister is going through the same thing. These are precious. Where ever can i find these? I would love to give her one to help her remember this precious life. Thanks for your humility and boldness. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to just now reply. I missed your comment. You can find these on etsy. I think the shop is called Midnight Orange.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie