2.23.2017

Philippines Update

After a lot of ups and downs...my parents are finally in the Philippines!

They left mid-January and are getting settled into their new life abroad.

I took this pic two days before departure. 
Read HERE for more on the story.

Drop-off at DFW airport



Dad and Mom's new place in the Philippines.  Isn't it cute?





I am so thankful that Mom and Dad are safe and getting adjusted.  They've had shotty internet so communication has been tough, but I know that things will pick up once they are settled.  

Please keep them in your prayers!

I miss them very much!

1 comment:

  1. Their house is so cute, light and airy!! Still sending up some prayers for them.
    How is everyones health now

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie