6.09.2016

Plant. It.

Have I told y'all how bad I am with plants?  YEP!  I am terrible.  Each and every spring, I bring home a whole bunch of beautiful flowers and expect them to flourish.  What's the definition of insanity again?  Alas...I did it again.  This time, I did a little more studying and my plants are still hanging in there.  

I planted all of my flowers in April and I haven't killed any yet!  I HAVEN'T KILLED ANY YET!!!!  I HAVEN'T KILLED ANY!  It's still early in the summer, but I am optimistic.  I'll keep you posted.

random pic of my bathing beauty

Back in April, I spruced up our porches for the spring and summer months...
got me a $12 dollar piece of junk coffee table

just a little paint




The plants look much better now that they have been growing for a few months.  I may update later on this summer.

Did I mention that we live in East Texas--the no. 1 best place for plant life?  We shall see if this climate and my newly mad skills will keep those plants thriving.  *crossing fingers*

3 comments:

  1. Great find with the table! Certain plants I'm
    Terrible at keeping alive too!! We have well water so my MIL suggested that was killing them! Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so happy for you we've had this conversation before. Hey did you ever post a follow up on Graham'Graham's garden from last year - he had one right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so happy for you we've had this conversation before. Hey did you ever post a follow up on Graham'Graham's garden from last year - he had one right?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie