6.06.2016

Our 13th

Graham and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary last Tuesday.  

East Texas folks, you must try out Jack Ryan's Steak and Chophouse.  It is wonderful fine dining and a beautiful atmosphere--perfect package.

We ran into several couples who were celebrating their anniversaries too!  We had a good time sharing stories, toasts, and laughs! (married 54 years, dating one year, 47 years and us)

All the food was picture worthy...



I'm a huge lover of steak and this one was top of the line!

Graham always gets chicken or fish.

I am beyond over the moon for my man and I love how God has grown us closer to Him so that we can love one another better each passing day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy happy 13th to you and Graham!!!
    Congrats on another beautiful year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy 13th to you and Graham!!!
    Congrats on another beautiful year.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie