2.24.2016

burn baby burn

Last week, Edy was invited to a "Disco", rollerskating, birthday party. In case you were wondering, 1975 called and wants the rink back!  I promise you, the skating rink hasn't changed a bit since I was a kid and that includes every skating rink in the history of skating rinks!  They are all the same.  It's like jumping into a childhood time capsule.




I haven't been on skates in like 25 years and although I was a lot more cautious, I wasn't terrible!

Go skating with your family!  You'll have a blast!

1 comment:

  1. A blast from he past. I have not been skating in years though I do try to go ice skating once a season. Looks like you two had alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie