10.19.2015

Home Tour | Joy's Room


It's been a while since I've posted "around the house" pics so I finally got my camera out and snapped a few.  Some weeks ago, I mentioned that I've been working on sprucing up the house.  I've repainted the living room (pics to come), I've updated the fireplace (thanks for the tips!), I've rearranged, and on and on and on.  As Graham always points out, "this house will never be 'done'."  Ain't that the truth!?!  I find happiness in rearranging, decorating,  painting, and changing things up.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Recently, I rearranged Joy's room.  Here are the changes...

I moved her bed out from the wall because she hasn't had trouble transitioning to a twin bed.  She's never fallen out and I'm sick of that bed being smashed up against the wall.  




I. can't even.  I just adore this little piano.  It was a gift from my Gran when I was itty bitty and now it's my girls'.  Our home alarm is super sensitive and they've banged the heck out of this thing and triggered the alarm numerous times!  :) That's one solid toy!

Hand-embroidered pillow cases passed down from Mamaw--yes please!






I'll be back in a few days to give more updates from around the house, the fireplace update, some touches of fall, our trip to the pumpkin patch, and what I'm reading.  This ole' blogger is finally getting geared up so stay tuned!!

INFO
wall color: Sherwin William's Compatible Cream
bedding: *used* Pottery Barn
wall monogram: Etsy shop
most of the wall items came from antique/thrift stores
rug: Target
curtains: Pottery Barn and paisley fabric (Hobby Lobby)

TO DO
replace twin bed with a queen-sized or full-sized bed

Our Joy His Glory Home Tour | Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie