9.17.2015

Steel Magnolias Bday Party


My hometown (Magnolia) has a civic theater and they are performing the play Steel Magnolias in a few weeks.  My mom recently auditioned and got the part of Clairee.  In honor of her role in the play and tribute to the town where she's lived the longest, we had a Steel Magnolias 60th birthday party for her.  The party was a hit and I wanted to show y'all how cute it turned out!

 I made little cards with quotes from the movie.  I'll share them in a printable soon.



It's not a Steel Magnolias party without a bleeding armadillo cake!















Coming up: I'll share some more pics from the party and the cards with quotes from Steel Magnolias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie